top of page
  • Jodi Eberhardt

Minnesota Department of Natural Resources

Contact the Minnesota Department of Nautral Resources before:

• Removing emergent vegetation (cattails, bulrushes, wild rice).

• Using chemicals to control aquatic vegetation.

• Altering a lake bed.

• Any work done below the ordinary high water level (OHWL).

Shoreland Information for Property Owners

Shoreland Regulations


Boat and Water Safety

Own Your Wake

Aquatic Plant Management

DNR Water Permit Requirements

Contact Information

  • Call 651-296-6157 or 888-MINNDNR (646-6367)

  • Email us:

Brainerd Office

Minnesota DNR, Brainerd Office 1601 Minnesota DrBrainerd, MN 56401 phone:218-203-4300

Ecological & Water Resources, phone:218-203-4300

Fisheries, Brainerd phone:218-203-4301

Parks & Trails, Brainerd phone:218-203-4300

Wildlife, Brainerd Area Wildlife phone:218-203-4302

14 views0 comments

Recent Posts

See All
Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page