Crow Wing County
Updated: Sep 26, 2020
Find more resources on Water Quality and Water Plan
One Watershed One Plan initiative
Contact Crow Wing County Land Services before:
• Buying, clearing, or developing shoreland property.
• Moving dirt in the shoreland impact zone
• Building a new structure, remodeling or adding on to an existing structure.
• Installing a septic system.
• Building a boardwalk, raised path to the lake, or anything that does not meet setback requirements.
• Building or repairing any accessory structure near the shore (boat house, gazebo,
• Removing vegetation and trees in the shoreland impact zone
• If you are in doubt or need clarification about any activity, contact the Crow Wing County
Land Services office. Located in the Land Services Building, behind the Courthouse. Phone: (218) 824-1125